Wing shooting in Argentina for wild birds has become almost legendary with hunters from all over the world. One reason for this is because geese, ducks, partridges, pigeons and doves can be hunted here without a daily limit. In fact, some of these wild birds are considered to be pests by farmers. So, while the potential to catch your fill of wild birds is virtually unlimited here, some hunters do come up short of their goals. Why is that? Let’s look at some ways bird hunters can become bird magnets thereby increasing their number of kills.
• Position yourself for optimum traffic: It is critical to know where high traffic areas for wild birds – including doves – will be. Position yourself on either side of a water source and/or roost cover. Then, get a sense of the direction the birds will be coming in to get water.
• Set up a suitable roost: Place your roost near a power line since doves are cautious creatures. They will often sit atop a power line in order to see whether the area they are about to land in is safe.
• Make your position inviting: Assuming that you are located in a place that isn’t inhospitable to birds, add decoys to your position/roost.
• Add gravel: Many birds swallow gravel, sand and grit and hold these rocks or small particles in a muscular part of their stomachs called the gizzard. This aids them with the digestive process. Spread gravel near your roosting place and birds will know that this spot is an excellent one for an after dinner meal.
• Place yourself near water: Doves not only enjoy a nice drink and a body of water in which to swim, they often land in large water sources for an additional reason – safety. Doves will land in water so that they can survey the underbrush for potential predators. Situate yourself near a water source and pick them off as they fly in to land.
Ultimately, Argentina dove hunting can be as fruitful as you choose to make it. With the proper tips, experience and training you can make your location irresistible to wild birds without having to chase all over the field trying to locate them. Let them come to you. We have many such locations that are ideal for doves and other birds as well as for Argentina big game hunting.
If you want to learn more about hunting, just reach us through 561-347-1279 or mail us @ email@example.com