Every hunter feels excited while going waterfowl hunting. However, waterfowl season is perfect to enjoy your hunting. Argentina is a perfect place to make your hunting trip amazing! It is undoubtedly the top most waterfowl hunting destination in the world and has a wide number of duck species. The species include Teals, Bahama pintail, shovelers, whistling ducks, yellow billed pintail, rosy-billed pochard and many more. Argentina basks in its glory not only for waterfowl hunting but also for dove hunting, perdiz hunting, big game hunting and many more. If you are getting ready to join Waterfowl hunting in Argentina, there are certain mistakes to avoid in waterfowl shooting.
- A Grubby Gun Check the gun before you go for hunting. It is the most common mistake everyone does, but it is humorous and hurtful and can cost you the waterfowl.To fix this problem make sure that your gun is well cleaned. If it is grubby it will trouble you in hunting. Also, make sure that gun is completely loaded. If you shoot from an empty chamber, it will leave you disappointed. Waterfowls are short distant targets so hunting them is easy with a shot gun.
- Shooting Positions : When it comes to the shooting position, most of the waterfowl hunters are likely to sit or kneel while hunting. Doing this may obstruct your ability to position your feet correctly and may make you swing when you shoot the target. So it is best practice if you refrain from this. Firstly, identify your bird which you going to shoot, take the correct position and mount your gun with one coordinated motion this will make you shoot better.
- Must have hunting gear :
- Hunting Knife
- Hunting pants, vests and boots
- Spare clothing
- First aid kit
- Blaze orange tape for route marking
- An Uncontrolled Dog: If you take an uncontrolled dog to your waterfowl hunting it will definitely spoil your hunting trip. First, you should learn how to how to train a dog for hunting and then train your dog before taking it to the hunting. Well trained dogs always help you and make your hunting more fun.
- Don’t Be Too Quick : Some hunters would like to show off their quick shooting skills in waterfowl hunting but shooting quickly may reduce the effectiveness of hunting.
Now you may be thinking of many other annoying shooting habits and mistakes, but don’t panic just consult Argentina Birdman. We offer best-ever waterfowl hunting trips in Argentina and also provide an experienced guide to assist you in hunting. Visit us you’ll definitely have a great time with us.